Kingdom Colors does not discriminate based on race, gender, age, sexual orientation, faith, home education philosophy, methodology, or physical or other challenges.
Kingdom Colors aims to make a tangible impact on the next generation. Our goal is to empower families with experiences and resources that allow them to be successful home educators.LATOIA BROWN
Home education support comes in many shapes and sizes:
As with any area of our lives, homeschooling will have it’s ups and downs. Luckily there is a community of folks out there to help during the challenges and provide emotional support.
If you are a new home educator and/or just someone in need of a solution to a current challenge, support from other home educators in the community can provide you with practical solutions to challenges such as: record keeping, scheduling, lesson planning, ideas to spark new life, new approaches to old habits as well as many more.
If you are considering a new curriculum or learning approach, chances are someone has tried it or is currently using it. Getting support from others when considering or beginning a new curriculum can be very helpful indeed!
Yearly membership with Kingdom Colors is FREE!
*We appreciate and graciously accept donations to cover administrative fees.
Benefits of membership:
- Kingdom Colors Home Education Community Access
- 1:1 meeting consults to help guide your home education journey
- Guidance and Advocacy with state and local homeschool laws
- Private Facebook groups to securely post questions, ideas and meet local homeschoolers
- Lending resource library to check out curricula. *Coming Soon*
- Informal Gatherings: meet-ups, park days, beach days, social groups, parent’s night and much more
- Annual events such as: Home Education Interest Workshop, International Festival, Social Justice Forum and more
- Membership Directory *Coming Soon*
- Tons of yearly activities, classes, field trips, gatherings and seminars hosted by Kingdom Colors members and leaders annually
All Kingdom Colors activities can be paid via PayPal or in cash unless otherwise specified. Each specific event lists the cost and payment details. Payment MUST be received to secure your child’s spot on the list. Many field trips have a limited number of spots, so check the Events Calendar often and sign up early. Join the private, closed Facebook Group for Kingdom Colors members only. Post questions, meet local home educators for fun and support, and learn about new resources to help you homeschool your children.
Do you have a field trip suggestion? Would you like to host or set up a class, workshop or seminar? Do you want to set up your own field trip and share it with your Kingdom Colors community? Email our Community Event Coordinators at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Have a membership question not answered here? Email our Membership Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.